Discord Server Rules and Guidelines
SECTION 1 - USER BEHAVIOUR
- Be polite towards other members of the server.
- Excessive and intentional swearing (towards a user or group of users) is prohibited.
- Sensitive topics such as religion, politics should not be discussed within the server.
- Do not Direct Message another user without consent.
- Spam is not tolerated and will be punished
- All conversational topics should be kept family-friendly.
- Do not attempt to ping @everyone or @here. Though pinging these roles is disabled by default, attempting to ping these roles will be counted as spam and will get you muted.
- No self-advertising/promotion is allowed in the server unless a mod approves.
- Using alternate accounts to evade bans or mutes is prohibited.
- The server bots ENRGN RCRDS and ENRGN Music should not be misused. Attempting to stress the bot servers by misusing these bots will result in a punishment.
- NSFW content such as porn and gore is strictly prohibited and will result in an immediate ban.
- Be responsible for the actions carried out under your account in the server.
- If you see any violations of these rules, please contact the moderators via the modmail bot in the server.
- Do not post any links in the server.
- Do not ask for or share any kind of personal information. The moderators will never ask you for personal information.
- We are a united community, therefore racism and sexism will not be tolerated.
SECTION 2 - MODERATION
- Decisions of moderators are final.
- Impersonating a moderator is a punishable offense.
- Insulting or disrespecting moderators will not be tolerated.
- Ban/Mute appeals can be submitted to us via [email protected] Make sure you include information such as your Discord username and tag, your Discord user ID, the reason you got banned/muted and why you should be unbanned/unmuted. Note that “I did not read the rules” or “Someone else was using my account” are not valid excuses since we cannot confirm any details of activities carried under your account and you are entirely responsible for activities carried out under your account. Appeals will be checked every Saturday and usually will be resolved within 1 week.
SECTION 3 - PUNISHMENTS
- If you violate any rules listed under Sections 1 and 2, you will be either muted, kicked and banned depending the severity of your action.
- The ban and mute time period will be decided according to the severity of your actions
- Attempting to evade these punishments using alternate accounts will get all of your accounts banned from the server.